Monier Concrete Range
Monier concrete roof tiles were first produced in Germany in 1844 in only one colour. Huge advances in roof tile technology however have produced tiles that are:
- New Zealand made
- Stylish, strong and built to last.
- They are built to withstand the extremes of our weather, and are impervious to even the worst of the elements, from howling winds to fierce heat, from snow and ice to salt spray and hail.
- They are virtually maintenance free.
- Come in a large choice of colours and shapes.
- Have the advantage of being fire resistant.
Georgian - Monier Concrete
Hacienda - Monier Concrete
Horizon - Monier Concrete
Madison - Monier Concrete